Conference registrations fees are below.
|First Delegate from a University or Organisation||$995.00|
|Third and all subsequent delegates||$495.00|
Non taxable supply by UCC – University Chancellors Council.
All delegate fees include the following:
- Welcome Cocktail reception at the Adelaide Convention Centre from 5pm on Wednesday 3rd October 2018
- Optional coach tour to Tonsley Innovation Precint for early arrivals from 3pm Wedneday 3rd October
- Arrival tea/coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on Thursday 4th October 2018
- Conference Dinner on Thursday 4th October at the National Wine Centre of Australia including canapés, two course dinner and beverages (beer, wine and soft drinks)
- Arrival tea/coffee and morning tea on Friday 5th October 2018
- All conference materials including program notes.
Please use the web site to register all delegates for the conference. Registrations will remain open until Friday 28th September 2018.
Please complete registration details for each delegate. You will then have the option of booking and paying for accommodation on line for each delegate at the Stamford Plaza or Adelaide Intercontinental Hotels.
Payments for the conference can be made using credit card, cheque and direct deposit payments. Invoices will be generated for all non credit card payments.
If you have any queries on the registration process please contact Southern Cross Conference and Event Management Pty Ltd
Contact: Julie Burton, Conference Manager
Phone: (02) 66 295850 or Mobile: 0408 66 4053 or Email: email@example.com