Conference Registration now open REGISTER HERE
Online Registration Fees
Conference registrations fees are below. All fees are inclusive of gst.
|First Delegate from a University or Organisation||$695.00|
|Third & Subsequent Delegates||$495.00|
All delegate fees include the following:
- Arrival tea/coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on Tuesday 9th October 2012
- Conference Dinner at The Great Hall 7pm Tuesday 9th October including canapés, two course dinner and beverages (beer, wine and soft drinks)
- Return coach transfer at the conclusion of the conference dinner to designated hotels (Mercure Sydney, Novotel Darling Harbour and IBIS Darling Harbour)
- Arrival tea/coffee, morning tea and lunch before departure on Wednesday 10th October
- All conference materials including program notes.
Please use the web site to register all delegates for the conference. Registrations will remain open until Friday 5th October 2012.
Also nominate delegate preferences for the Best Practice Small Group Discussions on the on line registration form.
Payments for the conference can be made using credit card, cheque and direct deposit payments. Invoices will be generated for all non credit card payments.
If you have any queries on the registration process please contact Norsearch Conference Services at Southern Cross University.
Contact: Julie Burton, Conference Manager
Phone (02) 66 203242 Email Jburton@scu.edu.au